1 lb bulk pork sausage
1/3 cups flour
1-2 teaspoons ground black pepper
½-1 teaspoon seasoned salt
¼ teaspoon Smoky Paprika
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
3½ cups whole or 2% milk
1 (12 oz.) package Ready to Bake Biscuits
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a medium skillet, crumble sausage and cook just until browned. (If the sausage used produces enough sausage grease to pour from the skillet, drain the sausage then return the sausage to the skillet.)
3. Sprinkle the flour over the cooked sausage and stir until flour is absorbed. Add seasoned salt, paprika, red pepper flakes and milk. Stir until well combined. Over medium-low heat, cook the gravy (stirring often) until gravy begins to thicken but is still a little soupy.
4. Remove pan from heat and place biscuits evenly over the gravy.
5. Brush the top of each raw biscuit with melted butter.
6. Place skillet in the oven and bake until biscuits are golden on top.
7.Transfer skillet to cooling rack (or cooled stovetop) and allow to set for 5 minutes.
8. Serve and ENJOY!