16 ounces good quality milk chocolate, melted
4 ounces creamy peanut butter, warmed until pourable
3 Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chunk Cookies, crumbled (Or your favorite brand)
1/4 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chunks
1. Prepare a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Pour the chocolate onto the wax paper and use a spatula or spoon to spread out the chocolate into a thin layer.
3. Pour the peanut butter over the chocolate and lightly swirl.
4. Place the cookie crumbles onto the chocolate mixture and lightly press down to adhere. Do the same with the chocolate chunks.
5. Place the baking sheet into the fridge or freezer until fully hardened, about 2 hours.
6. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.