4 ears of fresh Sweet Corn (shucked)
2 T plain Greek Yogurt
2 T lite sour cream
3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp Fiesta Lime Mrs. Dash (opt)
Dash of salt and pepper
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges
Light Olive Oil or Olive Oil Spray
1. In a small bowl, mix together greek yogurt and sour cream. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, Mrs. Dash (opt), and salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Spray or brush each ear of corn lightly with olive oil
4. Grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning often to avoid burning. The corn should brown in places and be cooked through.
5. Take corn off of grill and brush with Greek Yogurt mixture.
6. Sprinkle with spice mixture, cheese, and cilantro
7. Squeeze lime wedges over each piece of corn.