- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 cups Iceberg lettuce, chopped or shredded, about half a head
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce, optional
- Using a mixer, mix the softened cream cheese and salsa until well combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the bottom of a small casserole dish.
- Layer with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes, as well as any additional toppings.
- Drizzle a little taco sauce over top.
- Serve with sliced veggies, tortilla chips or your favorite crackers.