1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder. In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and vanilla by hand. Whisk until well combined.
4. Pour egg mixture into bowl with cake mix and stir with a spoon until a dough forms. Be sure to fully combine. Mix in the white chocolate chips.
5. Using a small ice cream scoop, drop rounded balls of the dough onto your baking sheet. These cookies flatten out quite a bit, so make sure the balls are taller than they are wide, and give them quite a bit of space between each cookie.
6. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Do not let them brown in the oven. They will appear slightly undercooked, but that is a good thing. They will firm up and flatten as they cool. When you take them out, you can add a couple more white chocolate chips to the top to make them look pretty (this is a little food blogger trick!)
7. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.