3 cups white chocolate chips
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract flavoring
1 cup Reese’s Cups minis or other peanut butter cups, chopped into chunks
1. Heat chocolate chips and condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the ingredients continuously.
2. Once the chocolate has melted, remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla flavoring.
3. Stir in half of the Reese’s chunks and only stir 2-3 times to combine. (It’s important you don’t keep stirring or it won’t get that marbled effect.)
4. Pour/scoop the fudge into a prepared 9 x 9 square dish. (You can use silicone because it pops right out and you don’t need to use parchment paper.)
5. Top the fudge with the remaining 1⁄2 cup of Reese’s chunks.
6. Place the fudge into the refrigerator to harden for 2-3 hours until set.
7. Remove the fudge from the dish and carefully cut into small bite sized squares.