18 ounces brownie mix
2 large eggs, room temperature
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup mini M&M’s
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the brownie mix, eggs, butter, and M&M’s together until combined.
3. Tightly cover the bowl of cookie dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes. While the dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Once the dough is chilled, scoop a heaping tablespoon worth of brownie dough onto a baking sheet. Repeat to have 6 cookies on a medium baking sheet or up to 12 on a large sheet, leaving at least 2 inches between each cookie.
5. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until the edges are set.
6. Allow cookies to cool on the sheet pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.