8 ears of fresh Sweet Corn shucked, silks removed
Olive Oil Spray for grilling
1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup light sour cream
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 ounce taco seasoning
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Spray or brush each ear of corn lightly with olive oil.
2. Grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning often to avoid burning. The corn should brown in places and be cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together Greek Yogurt, sour cream, grated parmesan, taco seasoning, lime juice, and salt. Set aside.
4. Take corn off of grill and brush liberally with Greek Yogurt mixture.
5. Sprinkle each ear of corn with cilantro, shredded parmesan, and squeeze with more lime juice.