- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 bottle (1 ounce) red food coloring
- 1 cup green M&Ms (regular or mint flavor)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray or grease two large cookie sheets, or line with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter, eggs, and red food coloring with electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Continue beating and add in m&ms and white chocolate chips. Batter will be very thick.
- Using a spoon or small ice cream scoop, form the cookies and place about 2 inches apart on the baking sheets. (try not to use your fingers…that red food coloring is tricky!)
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheets and allow to cool before serving.