- 2 cups strawberries, frozen or fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed, regular-sized tub, low-fat works fine
- 12-ounce can lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 12-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, low-fat works fine
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- lemons and strawberries for garnish
- In a food processor, combine strawberries and sugar. Pulse until well mixed. Set aside.
- In an electric mixer, combine whipped topping, lemonade concentrate, and sweetened condensed milk with the paddle attachment. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour lemonade mixture into pie crust.
- Pour strawberry mixture over lemonade mixture and swirl the top using a knife. (You may not need to use all the strawberry mixture, depending on the size of your crust. Pour a bit at a time so as to not overflow the crust.)
- Freeze for approximately 8 hours or overnight, until well frozen.
- Slice and serve!