- 1 large cauliflower chopped into small florets
- 3 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic sauteed if you aren't buying it already prepared
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped into small pieces
Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Once boiling, cook the cauliflower for 8-10 minutes or until fork tender. Remove and drain cauliflower.
Place cauliflower along with all other ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
For more Cookie Rookie recipes, please click HERE!