- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Slice each cucumber into 1/4 inch slices and add to a large bowl.
- Add in the sliced red onion (sliced into half-moon) and toss to combine.
- In a mason jar or small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the cucumber and onion and toss to fully coat and combine.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.