4 tilapia filets, about 4 oz. each
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon lemon pepper
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup diced green onions
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Mix together the grated Parmesan, lemon pepper, parsley and salt. Drizzle the tilapia with olive oil, then coat with the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers to make sure it sticks. Sprinkle lightly with shredded parmesan. Transfer to foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, about 10 minutes.
4. To brown further, broil for about 5 more minutes until cheese crust is slightly crispy (watch carefully to make sure fish doesn’t burn).
5. Top with green onions and serve with lemon wedges.