6 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6 slices good-quality Swiss cheese
10 3/4-ounce can cream of chicken soup
1 cup chardonnay
1 1/2 cups boxed herbed stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray and place chicken at the bottom. Place one slice of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup and the wine until smooth. Pour wine mixture over the chicken.
- Top with the dry stuffing mix.
- Bake covered for 40 minutes. Remove cover and cook for another 20 minutes; or until stuffing is toasted and chicken is cooked through. Chicken can be tricky, so be sure to check doneness before eating.
- Serve; spooning the extra wine/stuffing mix from the dish over the chicken.